Zomb1e0014- Dispatch Application

Applications that have been APPROVED for LEO are stored here.
Zomb1e0014

Zomb1e0014- Dispatch Application

Post by Zomb1e0014 »

Your Steam Name: Zomb1e0014
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zomb1e0014/
Your Discord Display Name: Zomb1e0014 #4432
Your Age: 18
Have you read the rules? Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules?
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server?
Which department would you prefer playing in? Dispatch
Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? No
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): I have been a dispatcher for these following communities, Liberty City Emergency Services (LCES) was a dispatcher for the community until we disbanded, Liberty County Department of Public Safety (LCDPS) was a dispatcher for the community got to the rank of Asst. Comms Director I left the community due to in real life stuff, New York Department of Fire & Rescue (NYDOFR) I am currently in this community with Acepilot2k7 as a owner and dispatcher but, since now I am on my new computer I will going in game with the community so that status will change. I have been roleplaying for 8-9 years now with in real life rp and gaming rp. With the gaming communities I roleplayed as on the other side of the phone if the people in game wanted and I can use my voice for so many different types of characters.
How many shifts per week can you do? Will explain at the interview if I get one.
What days and times work best for you? Will explain at the interview if I get one.
What time zone are you in? Central Standard Time
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KZSp ... AVifCe00Lw
What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? The only one that I am involved in is here in KUFFS.
Zomb1e0014

Re: Zomb1e0014- Dispatch Application

Post by Zomb1e0014 »

On the the questions for do I agree with the server rules my answer is yes and the question how long have I been on the server my answer is since September, 2018. I am also stating that I posted an updated version of the application filing in those answers I just stated. Thank you.
Zomb1e0014

Re: Zomb1e0014- Dispatch Application

Post by Zomb1e0014 »

Zomb1e0014 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:33 pm Your Steam Name: Zomb1e0014
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zomb1e0014/
Your Discord Display Name: Zomb1e0014 #4432
Your Age: 18
Have you read the rules? Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes.
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? Been on the server since September of 2018.
Which department would you prefer playing in? Dispatch
Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? No
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): I have been a dispatcher for these following communities, Liberty City Emergency Services (LCES) was a dispatcher for the community until we disbanded, Liberty County Department of Public Safety (LCDPS) was a dispatcher for the community got to the rank of Asst. Comms Director I left the community due to in real life stuff, New York Department of Fire & Rescue (NYDOFR) I am currently in this community with Acepilot2k7 as a owner and dispatcher but, since now I am on my new computer I will going in game with the community so that status will change. I have been roleplaying for 8-9 years now with in real life rp and gaming rp. With the gaming communities I roleplayed as on the other side of the phone if the people in game wanted and I can use my voice for so many different types of characters.
How many shifts per week can you do? Will explain at the interview if I get one.
What days and times work best for you? Will explain at the interview if I get one.
What time zone are you in? Central Standard Time
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KZSp ... AVifCe00Lw
What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? The only one that I am involved in is here in KUFFS.