INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

This is where we can all get together around the campfire, sing songs, and drink beer. No wait...sorry...this is just where we can all talk about general KUFFS related stuff.
deputypmullins

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Post by deputypmullins »

Hello all. I'm Paul from northern Indiana and I'm new to PC gaming. I recently discovered LSPDFR and really enjoy playing. I'm in law enforcement (Deputy Sheriff) and I work some pretty odd hours so it's kind of hard to get on the server when you guys are on. I will keep on trying and hopefully be able to join as a LEO at some point. Keep up the great work!
Rizzo219

Post by Rizzo219 »

Hello,

Rizzo219 here I am a gamer glad to be here.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Welcome!
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
Sherry Cline

Post by Sherry Cline »

Hey there, I'm Sherry and 46 years old. If you consider pets kids then I have 8 cats that I absolutely spoil rotten. I'm disabled so pretty much can game whenever and try to watch streams whenever I can. My health has been poor so you guys have really helped keep my spirits up. I have played GTA in the past (last version GTA 2) and loved it then. Thanks mostly to Onyx, Budda and Ry I would love to able to role play with the crew. I am not new to role playing, in fact been playing offline games like Dungeons & Dragons, Rifts and much more. Some of my online games include Black Desert, ATS, Car Mechanic Simulator, just to name a few. My role play experience goes back to teenage years so been at this for a long time. Okay thanks I feel ancient now. Oh and I have a wicked sense of humor and love to have fun. Gaming is my way of taking my mind off of what is going on RL.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Welcome to the forums, Sherry!

iDanbo

Post by iDanbo »

Hey everyone, name is Dan. That's what I usually go by but if its better for you, I go by Danbo as well! Im from Ohio. I work as an EMT while pursuing a career in nursing! Im trying to find ways to unwind from long days whether it be from class or work and its usually by firing up GTA V on my Xbox, but that gets a little too repetitive. Thats when I stumbled upon this server! I know this may be a long shot, but I was wondering if it was Apple compatible. Its what I currently own now, but if need be I will purchase a PC. Thanks in advance!
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

iDanbo wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:26 pm Hey everyone, name is Dan. That's what I usually go by but if its better for you, I go by Danbo as well! Im from Ohio. I work as an EMT while pursuing a career in nursing! Im trying to find ways to unwind from long days whether it be from class or work and its usually by firing up GTA V on my Xbox, but that gets a little too repetitive. Thats when I stumbled upon this server! I know this may be a long shot, but I was wondering if it was Apple compatible. Its what I currently own now, but if need be I will purchase a PC. Thanks in advance!
I'm pretty sure FiveM is only for PC, it's a Windows based program.

iDanbo

Post by iDanbo »

Alright great, thanks!
Hatmaus

Post by Hatmaus »

Hi, I'm Luke. I am 28 and from the UK. Just recently got into GTA V rp and came across Kuffs on Youtube. I am really looking forward to getting stuck in! Any tips or guides for controls/keys for the server would be great! Nice to meet you all!
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Welcome! Make sure you check out the player's guide at http://kuffsgaming.com/guide for lots of info on the jobs, script commands, etc.