INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

This is where we can all get together around the campfire, sing songs, and drink beer. No wait...sorry...this is just where we can all talk about general KUFFS related stuff.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Post by OnyxEye »

Welcome to the KUFFS Gaming Crew Community forums! Please feel free to introduce yourself and get to know one another. You can introduce yourself in the #general channel on the KUFFS Gaming Discord at http://discord.me/kuffs

(I've locked this forum topic, as most of our more "real time" communication is in our Discord.)
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
JonMB82

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Post by JonMB82 »

Hi there, I am Jon. I am 35 father of 3 who really enjoys playing GTA V, and just started playing LSPDFR a couple months ago. I live in Kansas and usually get to play video games during the week either in the morning or late at night.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Awesome, welcome!

RyWilson

Post by RyWilson »

hello everybody :D i am RyWilson from Ohio! I work and basically play games/edit/record at night. i love editing videos cuz it gives me a chance to see what i might have missed during patrols :P My fave part of the process is Tuesday and Saturday nights when the guys get together for the streams :D #kuffs4life :lol:
PROUD MEMBER OF KUFFS GAMING CREW
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZ ... iyLYJ2nYTg?
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Hey, everybody! I'm OnyxEye, from the Rocket City Gamerz channel on YouTube. I'm just an old school gamer that loves hanging out with other gaming friends and having a great time. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Buzz1201

Post by Buzz1201 »

Hey! I'm Buzz1201. I've been a fan of LSPDFR and KuffsGaming videos for like the longest time. I love motorcycles and video games in general. I would love to be able to get to know all of you. <3

Thanks for reading!
Buzz1201

Post by Buzz1201 »

I'm Buzz1201, I'm a LSPDFR fan, GTA fan, motorcycle fan, and all around video game lover. I am 14 years old and am willing to try new things.
RyWilson

Post by RyWilson »

hey buzz! welcome to the forum :D glad to have you and if you have any questions just let us know.
PROUD MEMBER OF KUFFS GAMING CREW
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZ ... iyLYJ2nYTg?
KSGSQUAD1

Post by KSGSQUAD1 »

hello my name is cherrod culberson and im from tulsa oklahoma and i actually ran across you guys through acepilot2k7 and every since i watched the first kuffsgaming mulitplayer rp video of law enforcement i was hooked. im a laid back guy that loves to have fun with others and hope you guys will accept me. i subcribed to all of you guys on youtube so i wont miss nothing. you guys are great and i hope i can join the family. thanks alot -Cherrod D Culberson.
Cherrod culberson
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Thank you so much, Cherrod! We appreciate the kind words and love having you watching our videos and chatting in our streams!