Looking for cheap game server to rent

This is where we can all get together around the campfire, sing songs, and drink beer. No wait...sorry...this is just where we can all talk about general KUFFS related stuff.
Shawnturner

Looking for cheap game server to rent

Post by Shawnturner »

Hello,

me and two friends would like to play Empyrion together on a game server. We only need 3 slots currently, maybe up to 5 in the future. We want to rent a game server. The cheapest one I could find so far is citadelservers.com for around 18 USD/month, but they have a minimum of 20 slots - far more than we need.

Is there any better/cheaper alternative for renting a game server?
I know that we could set up our own dedicated server, but we would rather rent one.
BuddaRocks
Site Admin

Re: Looking for cheap game server to rent

Post by BuddaRocks »

You can play on the Kuffs Gaming empyrion server (Updated today to 7.3.0 and is open again tot he public) and you can also run a co-op private game as well. Co-op only allows up to 4 players currently though. Either option would cost you zero money out of pocket in order to play with your friends.

The Kuffs Empyrion server is also set up with designated PVP zones, so you dont have to worry about engaging other players or being attacked unless you are in the PVP areas.

If you guys would like to play on the Kuffs Server, I recommend you join the discord and say hello to the community. Some good people on there and that always houses the latest server and community news related to Empyrion.

Hope to see you there
John Dank
SA County Sheriff

San Andreas Task Force
SA LEO Academy Instructor