APPLICATIONS STATUS - PLEASE READ

Current application info for the FiveM server will be updated here.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

APPLICATIONS STATUS - PLEASE READ

Post by OnyxEye »

Welcome to the KUFFS Gaming Crew Community Forums!

Applications are currently OPEN to the public.

FiveM Applications for general whitelist are found in our Discord.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT use unit number/names form other servers in your forum account, the KUFFS Discord, or log into the KUFFS FiveM server with a unit number/name from another server. This confuses things, since we have our own unit number assignments. This is an offense that will get you banned.

You can find the application forms and instructions in our Discord under the section "FiveM Server Whitelist Apps". EVERYBODY must play on our server as a civilian for quite some time before being considered for any whitelisted jobs that are available, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Any applications not visible in the "FiveM Server Whitelist Apps" section are currently closed.

You MUST read the player's guide and rules and familiarize yourself with our expectations. Failure to do so will most likely mean you will end up kicked and/or banned from the server.

Whitelisted jobs that require applications also require that you have played on the server for a while prior to being approved so your roleplay can be evaluated by admins. Failure to spend the necessary time on the server will result in your application being denied.

Effective Immediately: Once pre-requisites are met, you can apply for either LEO or Fire/EMS, not both.

All applications can be found in our Discord. (Closed applications will not be visible.)

You MUST join our Discord chat here: https://discord.me/KUFFS and make sure you have your Steam, YouTube and/or Twitch linked in your Discord profile.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch