APPLICATIONS STATUS - PLEASE READ

Current application status for the FiveM server will be updated here.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

APPLICATIONS STATUS - PLEASE READ

Post by OnyxEye » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:34 am

Welcome to the KUFFS Gaming Crew Community Forums! Applications are now OPEN for Civilian, LEO, EMS, and Fire. We've moved the server over to a whitelist and new applicants MUST already be whitelisted prior to applying for LEO/Fire/EMS.

To apply for GENERAL whitelisting (so you can play on the server during our official KUFFS stream events) please APPLY HERE.

You should also join us in the KUFFS Gaming Discord at http://discord.me/kuffs for the latest news and information.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT create a forum account, join the KUFFS Discord, or log into the KUFFS FiveM server with a unit number/name from another server. This confuses things, since we have our own unit number assignments. This is an offense that will get you banned.

You can find the application forms and instructions in the FiveM Server forum sections for Civilian,
Law Enforcement, Fire Department/EMS. Please complete the application form for the one you want to play, primarily.

You MUST read the rules and familiarize yourself with our expectations. Failure to do so will most likely mean you will end up kicked and/or banned from the server.

Whitelisted jobs that require applications also require that you have played on the server for a while prior to being approved so your roleplay can be evaluated by admins. Failure to spend time on the server will result in your application being denied.

Effective Immediately: You apply for either LEO or Fire/EMS, not both. You will only be able to apply for one of these for 6 months. After 6 months in one, you can apply for the other.

Links to the application sections are below:
To apply for Dispatcher, complete a Law Enforcement application and put "Dispatch" for the department you are most interested in.

You MUST join our Discord chat here: https://discord.me/KUFFS and make sure you have your YouTube and/or Twitch linked in your Discord profile.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Twitch - Twitter - Discord - Facebook