General whitelist

Post by StationsZ »

Your Steam Name: StationsZ
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199060297690/
Your Discord Display Name: StationsZ#1251
Your RL Age: 13
Have you read the server rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? Yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): I have been on many fivem roleplaying servers, Public servers and whitelisted servers. I am very experienced with roleplay and I love it, I have 3-4 months on fivem.
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.] ID: 4699
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) I don't have any yet.
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial) My name for my rolelpay character will be: Carl Jackson or Jack rogers. Roleplay that I think is fun is opening the 24/7 or other stores with friends and have some sort of mean boss that really wants me to do my job correctly. I also like to roleplay as a mechanic or mailman. I like to drop off deliveries for the PD such as food and mail. i think you would know me on the server as a passive roleplayer. Now my backstory for my character Carl Jackson is that he is a cowboy that lived on a small farm with his dad and step-mom on the town sandy shores, His dad: Morgan is a drunk and doesn't treat Carl good. Carl's mom: Samantha She is really nice and supportive to Carl. They're called the jackson family.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: General whitelist

Post by OnyxEye »

Added to general whitelist. Added to KUFFS Community Member role in Discord.

Be sure to sign up on the CAD and get your character(s) added. http://cad.kuffsgaming.com
The permission key is pinned in and in the description of the kuffs-fivem-server channel in our Discord.

Player's guide is a good resource to refer to when getting started and as needed.

Welcome to the server! Hope to see you on there soon!

Keep in mind, we aren't fucking around and we can't "teach" someone how to roleplay, so you need to really read over that guide and get it right.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch