Joining Kuffs. I have played a few times with it was public

Post by MichaelS »

Your Steam Name: Firestorm539
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032404070/
Your Discord Display Name: Michael S
Your RL Age: 51
Have you read the server rules? yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): I played for about 2 years on Coast To Coast justice, Also ran civilian department for 8 months before Todd Closed it.

What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.) 1607

Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) N/A
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial)

My main Character is Kevin Sanders. His back story is going to be based on him coming to the city for a new start or what he hopes to be a new start. He has just been released from federal prison. For Transporting Narcotics across state lines with the intent to distribute. His rap sheet for the most part is Drug-related distribution. And possession of unlicensed firearms. His rap sheet does not have crimes that include the use of the gun. He does have a couple of brandishing charges.

My intent is to see how the game flows starting out with a legit job. But will lure of money from drugs drag him back in. only time will tell.

With this character, I actually want to develop a character that has more realistic contacts with police rather than the run and gun all the time. It May not be as fun for the streams. But the majority of the small-time drug arrest don't wind up with the suspect getting into a gunfight with every encounter. When confronted with police might do some foot chases and some car chases but not the fighting and gunplay. If I do see an opportunity to escape I will take advantage of it. But when I see I caught I am caught.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Joining Kuffs. I have played a few times with it was public

Post by OnyxEye »

There are multiple Michael S discord accounts, so I'm unable to confirm which is yours. You'll need to provide the #numbers behind your username, as well, please.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
MichaelS

Post by MichaelS »

Michael S.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Thanks! I've kicked the duplicate, inactive names to help eliminate future confusion.

Added to general whitelist.

Please be sure to read over the rules and player's guide. We also remove those that are not active, we look for loyal consistent players.

You can find the CAD civilian permission key pinned in the #kuffs-fivem-server channel of our Discord. After that you can set up your character appearance(s) in the F9 MP Character menu and get the info entered into the CAD.

Welcome to the server!

OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Removed from whitelist for inactivity.