Application whitelist

Post by Extreme » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:23 pm

Your Steam Name: ExtremeParadox
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExtremeParadox/
Your Discord Display Name: Extreme#2132
Your RL Age: 16
Have you read the server rules? yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? yes
Previous Roleplay Experience: Coming from other servers I have learned to RP in PD and that is one of my main strong suits with RP, I have RP as a gas station worker, mechanic, PD, EMS, Lawyer and a uber man.
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? 4777
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) NONE
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? My name is Jacob Extreme, I grew up with lots of drug abuse and my father left me when I was 5. My mother was hooked on drugs and would do more then enough pills to make me think she could never die. I hated seeing my mom take drugs and do them even in front of me always making a story on how it helped her. When I was 13 years old I got PD introduced to me. I loved it and I loved the fact that it was people helping people cleaning the streets and stopping the bad guys. I wanted to join PD myself when I got older and hoped to clean of the streets. I wanted to stop and help people get off drugs and not let there kids go through what I went through as a kid.

OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Application whitelist

Post by OnyxEye » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:02 pm

DENIED. Player left the KUFFS Discord.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch