Aundreas Paulk Whitelist application

Post by Aundreas P. »

Your Steam Name:[909]Aundreas P
Your Steam Profile URL:1100001129029ea
Your Discord Display Name:5D-79AUNDREAS#5940
Your RL Age:16
Have you read the server rules? yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? 10-4
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): It was about a year ago since i started roleplaying so its my second year role playing
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? i just joined
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number is to the left of your name in the HOME button player listing when logged into our server.[ To be honest IDK
What are some of your character names on the KUFFS FiveM server? (separate with commas) John, Wiliams
[b]Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyD-Yx ... subscriber
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Aundreas Paulk Whitelist application

Post by OnyxEye »

Thanks for your interest, and welcome to the KUFFS Gaming server, unfortunately, your general whitelist application is denied.

You can still play on the server, just not during the whitelisted time slots of Tuesday & Saturday approximately 9pm-11pm Eastern. It's open at all other times.

1. Requirements not met.
2. vRP Database number was not provided.
3. Do NOT join the server with unit numbers from another server in your Steam Name.

You can re-apply once requirements are met.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch