INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

This is where we can all get together around the campfire, sing songs, and drink beer. No wait...sorry...this is just where we can all talk about general KUFFS related stuff.
MnkyChaser

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Post by MnkyChaser »

Hey Everyone I go by Mnkychaser online, most people just call me Chaser, and im from Texas but anyways been watching Acepilot on youtube and figured id check out Rp in GTA. Hopefully i can get the hang all the different commands on the interface, Also im in Discord As SpaceOrange until i can get all my names on the same page lol.
wpd313

Post by wpd313 »

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Robert, I am currently located in rural Oklahoma, I am a father of two kids 17, 10 and married to my beautiful wife of 12 yrs. I'm new to this role play game but I do currently work as a LEO (Sheriff's Office) as a patrol sergeant. I have been following jbtwin286, mehoy_minoy on youtube for a little while and it drew my interest. Now I am trying to get thing in order to be able to play as well as role play on kuffs server.

Robert
needham80

Post by needham80 »

Hello my name is Needham, I loved playing City Life and Atlas life. Some people I know recently talked me into getting gta 5. I was watching some videos and happened upon this and thought I would give it a try.
Schasland

Post by Schasland »

Hi my name is Shaun I'm 32 and have 3 children aged 10, 8 and 7 I live in New Zealand and have been a fan of the Kuffs members for a few years now so when i finally got my new computer this was my first server to look up and join and I've been having a blast hanging with you guys and gals over the past few months or so. In my younger days I was a volunteer firefighter for 3 years and really enjoyed that experience thanks for allowing me to be apart of this great community.
Phrankster

Post by Phrankster »

Hello, I am Phrankster, and I am currently reading through all the rules and guidelines. I look forward to joining and being able to RP with you all.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Phrankster wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:43 pm Hello, I am Phrankster, and I am currently reading through all the rules and guidelines. I look forward to joining and being able to RP with you all.
Welcome! Hope to see you in the server, soon!
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
Reyos

Post by Reyos »

Hello all! My name is John, I'm from Oklahoma and currently live in Missouri. I'm 33 with a 5 year old daughter. Been playing video games since I could hold a controller/joystick (long live C64!). I am somewhat new to RP and greatly enjoy Acepilot's youtube channel, his videos got me interested in LSPDFR and I'm loving in. Hoping to jump into your kuffs server and possibly become a pilot. Going to try to figure it all out soon!
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Reyos wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:22 pm Hello all! My name is John, I'm from Oklahoma and currently live in Missouri. I'm 33 with a 5 year old daughter. Been playing video games since I could hold a controller/joystick (long live C64!). I am somewhat new to RP and greatly enjoy Acepilot's youtube channel, his videos got me interested in LSPDFR and I'm loving in. Hoping to jump into your kuffs server and possibly become a pilot. Going to try to figure it all out soon!
Welcome!

MegatronsDad44

Post by MegatronsDad44 »

Hello all!!!

My name is Ray. I am a 33 year old father of three who is desperately trying to hold on to a sliver of my youth. :lol: :lol: I have been a console gamer since I was 5 and got my first Nintendo, my favorite game of all time was any GTA I could get my hands on. I loved GTA V when it came out, GTAOnline was a blast but I wished there was a way to make the game more realistic then I found the world of RP after looking for a home i stumbled upon KUFFS and got the family vibe after reading a few lines of the discord. I am excited to start out as a civ and work my way up the ranks. See Yall Out there
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

MegatronsDad44 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:20 pm Hello all!!!

My name is Ray. I am a 33 year old father of three who is desperately trying to hold on to a sliver of my youth. :lol: :lol: I have been a console gamer since I was 5 and got my first Nintendo, my favorite game of all time was any GTA I could get my hands on. I loved GTA V when it came out, GTAOnline was a blast but I wished there was a way to make the game more realistic then I found the world of RP after looking for a home i stumbled upon KUFFS and got the family vibe after reading a few lines of the discord. I am excited to start out as a civ and work my way up the ranks. See Yall Out there
Welcome, Ray!