INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

This is where we can all get together around the campfire, sing songs, and drink beer. No wait...sorry...this is just where we can all talk about general KUFFS related stuff.
Reaper19

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Post by Reaper19 »

hello everyone
my name is Daniel and I am somewhat new to five m gaming> I have watched videos of the kuffs crew in action and am very interested to join the fire and ems side once I meet all the requirements>my background is over thirty years in firefighting rescue and ems service> I have also worked with my local constable doing warrant services and local patrol assisting sheriffs department>
I have read the rules and studied the players guide> I have a working microphone and headset but am having an issue with it working on this server> I checked and it works no problem on many other five m servers> if anyone can help troubleshoot please contact me> thank you all for what you do and I look forward to getting it fixed and playing with you on the server>
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Reaper19 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:17 am hello everyone
my name is Daniel and I am somewhat new to five m gaming> I have watched videos of the kuffs crew in action and am very interested to join the fire and ems side once I meet all the requirements>my background is over thirty years in firefighting rescue and ems service> I have also worked with my local constable doing warrant services and local patrol assisting sheriffs department>
I have read the rules and studied the players guide> I have a working microphone and headset but am having an issue with it working on this server> I checked and it works no problem on many other five m servers> if anyone can help troubleshoot please contact me> thank you all for what you do and I look forward to getting it fixed and playing with you on the server>
Try asking in the help-advice channel in our Discord. http://discord.me/kuffs
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
Dukeboy

Post by Dukeboy »

Hi there, I am dukeboy I am 25 who really enjoys playing GTA V, and just started playing LSPDFR a year ago. I live in North Carolina and usually get to play video games during the week either in the morning or late at night.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Dukeboy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:45 pm Hi there, I am dukeboy I am 25 who really enjoys playing GTA V, and just started playing LSPDFR a year ago. I live in North Carolina and usually get to play video games during the week either in the morning or late at night.
Welcome!

shadrac

Post by shadrac »

Hi - Name is Shadrac. I am 47 years old and totally new to GTA V.
I downloaded FiveM about a month ago and have not had any luck learning the game.
I found the Kuffs videos on Youtube and it lead me here. I joined today and played about an hour.
This is the furthest I have made it yet! Thanks for hosting the server and forums.
I am just an older guy who wants to learn to play.
My day job in the game is a medical weed transporter and I have figured that out thus far.
Now - I am looking to learn how to find a place to live :)

Hope to meet others in game!!

~ Shadrac
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

shadrac wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:45 am Hi - Name is Shadrac. I am 47 years old and totally new to GTA V.
I downloaded FiveM about a month ago and have not had any luck learning the game.
I found the Kuffs videos on Youtube and it lead me here. I joined today and played about an hour.
This is the furthest I have made it yet! Thanks for hosting the server and forums.
I am just an older guy who wants to learn to play.
My day job in the game is a medical weed transporter and I have figured that out thus far.
Now - I am looking to learn how to find a place to live :)

Hope to meet others in game!!

~ Shadrac
Welcome!

Bullet95

Post by Bullet95 »

Hey guys! My name is Felix. ive been a part of the last couple of RP nights and im on my way to applying for a Sheriff position soon! Law enforcement is a really attractive field to me and I plan on becoming a RL police officer after my Army career! #cantwaittobeBCSO - Felix Ortega/Ortegafelix6
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Bullet95 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:40 am Hey guys! My name is Felix. ive been a part of the last couple of RP nights and im on my way to applying for a Sheriff position soon! Law enforcement is a really attractive field to me and I plan on becoming a RL police officer after my Army career! #cantwaittobeBCSO - Felix Ortega/Ortegafelix6
Welcome!