whitelisted

Post by Bryant » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:52 am

Your Steam Name:J.Fisher
Your Steam Profile URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824552947/
Your Discord Display Name:J.Fisher
Your RL Age:22
Have you read the server rules?yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): i was on one other server about 3 years ago as LAW Enforcement i was high command in highway patrol then moved to sheriff where i made the rank of capt.
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? i was on roughly 3 months ago but prior i was on for about a year when the server first was starting
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number is to the left of your name in the HOME button player listing when logged into our server. would have to get it again reinstalling everything should be done shortly
What are some of your character names on the KUFFS FiveM server? J.fisher
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.)none

Bryant

Re: whitelisted

Post by Bryant » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:52 pm

Your Steam Name:J.Fisher
Your Steam Profile URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824552947/
Your Discord Display Name:J.Fisher
Your RL Age:22
Have you read the server rules?yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): i was on one other server about 3 years ago as LAW Enforcement i was high command in highway patrol then moved to sheriff where i made the rank of capt.
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? i was on roughly 3 months ago but prior i was on for about a year when the server first was starting
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number is to the left of your name in the HOME button player listing when logged into our server. 3276
What are some of your character names on the KUFFS FiveM server? J.fisher
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.)none

OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: whitelisted

Post by OnyxEye » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:25 pm

DENIED. Requirements not met. You can re-apply once requirements have been met.
IMPORTANT! In order to be considered for the general whitelist, you MUST meet the following Requirements before an application will be viewed/considered:

- Minimum 16 Years of Age at time of application
- Have joined the KuffsGaming Discord: https://discord.me/KUFFS
- Have a microphone that works well and is adjusted properly
- Have been on the server REGULARLY for 30 days *Attendance is tracked through a player logging system

Until these requirements have been sufficiently met, Any applications for the general whitelist or any whitelisted jobs will not be considered.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Twitch - Twitter - Discord - Facebook