SALARY $200 (receive up to $20 per Trash bag You Deliver to the Recycling Center)
JOB PED: s_m_y_garbage_01
The Waste Management Truck Driver is responsible for keeping the state’s trash and recyclables in check through the collection of trash and delivering it to the LS recycling center for sorting and transport to the San Andreas State trash dump.
NOTE: Due to the way the vRP Job system is designed, This job position has one collection and one drop off point only. The rest of the job requires additional roleplay to add immersion to the job gameplay.
To accept the job and begin working: – Head over to the South L.S. Recycling Center on Alta street (green trash truck icon)
– Go up the stairs to the Yellow Marker, and select the Trash Truck job.
– Using the F9 menu, switch to the proper job ped (listed above – Navigate to Player Appearance>Spawn Ped By Name’)
– Once You’re on duty and have switched to the proper work ped, enter the Green Garage Marker near the bottom of the stairs
– First Time, Select “Buy” and purchase the WM Truck (it’s free)
– To retrieve the truck from the garage, Select “Owned” and then select the WM Truck.
Once You’ve gotten into your uniform and retrieved Your Work vehicle; Head to the Trash collection point Located on the Corner of Popular and Supply Streets. Every few minutes, You will see ‘missions’ appear on the screen and a yellow GPS route will appear on your map. Enter the Gold marker to drop off collected trash.
RP TIPS: To help with ideas for adding your own additional RP for immersion, You can create Your own collection routes by stopping at the numerous places around the state with Dumpsters, trash cans, and trash bags. The rear door of the Trash Truck opens to allow You to RP Putting collected trash at each stop in the back of the truck.
You can also utilize animations from the menus – “Bum Trash Dig’, and ‘ClipBoard’ work well. You also have access to a vehicle trunk to physically store/retrieve collected trash for additional immersion. To open the rear door, hit the [F1] key and navigate to Vehicle>Trunk and select Take or Put to remove or store trash in the back. Alternately you can also use the F9 menu to open the rear door (Navigate to Vehicle Options>Vehicle Doors>Trunk