README: Civilian Job Application Form

OnyxEye
Site Admin

README: Civilian Job Application Form

Post by OnyxEye »

YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY BEEN APPROVED FOR GENERAL WHITELIST and have been around a while before applying for a whitelisted civilian job.

In order to play on the KUFFS Gaming server, you must follow our rules and guidelines. We will not tolerate trolls and lack of roleplay.

To keep up with more on the KUFFS server and hang out with all of us, please join the KUFFS Discord at https://discord.me/KUFFS (this is where important last minute announcements are generally made, as well).

Certain civilian jobs do require a special whitelist setting for you to take part in. Some jobs are by invite only. Those jobs requiring applications are:
  • Cargo Pilot
  • Airline Pilot
  • Security Officer
IMPORTANT! In order to be considered for any whitelisted civilian job, you MUST meet the following Requirements before an application will be viewed/considered:

- Minimum 16 Years of Age at time of application
- Have joined the KuffsGaming Discord: https://discord.me/KUFFS
- Have a microphone that works well and is adjusted properly
- Have attended a MINIMUM of 5 community RP nights within a 30 day period. (Tues and Sat nights at 9PM EST) *Attendance is tracked through a player logging system and more time may be needed over the 5 community nights.

Until these requirements have been sufficiently met, Any applications for white listed jobs will not be considered.

Please note that applications are reviewed at the end of each month. A voice interview may be required and you may be assigned a trainer/mentor partner before receiving a more permanent status or rank.

Please note that you may be asked to participate in an online voice meeting with some or all of the KUFFS Gaming Admin team prior to being approved for your requested job.

Copy/paste the following code into a NEW TOPIC in THIS FORUM:

Code: Select all

[b]1. Your Steam Name:[/b] 

[b]2. Your Steam Profile URL:[/b] 

[b]3. Your Discord Display Name:[/b] 

[b]4. Your RL Age:[/b] 

[b]5. Have you read the server rules?[/b] 

[b]6. Do you agree to follow those rules?[/b] 

[b]7. Previous Roleplay Experience (explain):[/b] 

[b]8. How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server?[/b] 

[b]9. What are some of your character names on the KUFFS FiveM server?[/b] 

[b]10. What time zone are you in?[/b] 

[b]11. Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel. Streaming requires separate approval.)[/b] 

[b]12. What whitelisted civilian job are you applying for?[/b] 

[b]13. What is your KUFFS vRP Player Number? (next to your name in HOME button listing)[/b] 
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch