Royal’s LEO Application

Applications which have been DENIED for LEO are stored here.
Royal0068

Royal’s LEO Application

Post by Royal0068 »

Your Steam Name: Royal
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/royalk1ng
Your Discord Display Name: Royal (Royal#0068)
Your Age: 18
Have you read the rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? Have been checking the server for around 35-40 days now.
Which department would you prefer playing in? (Choose Los Santos Metropolitan Police, Highway Patrol, Blaine County Sheriff's Department, or Dispatch) I do prefer the BCSO, but if that isn’t possible I can adapt to any other Department.
Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? I am currently in round 3 of my solliciation at the ‘Politie’ (Police from the Netherlands) And my Dad has also worked for the police and military.
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): As you can see on my profile I have around 650+ hours, I play alot on USARRP which is an economic serious RP server, and started my LEO career on some smaller servers before doing the ‘better’ work on USARRP
How many shifts per week can you do? I work on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, only from 9-3 so I should be available from 16:00 PM every workday and on my free days, as much as I like to.
What days and times work best for you? the days I dont work, so Tuesday Friday and Sunday.
What time zone are you in? CEST / Amsterdam
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel) No
What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? USARRP only.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Royal’s LEO Application

Post by OnyxEye »

Your Steam profile URL is invalid, please correct.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
Royal0068

Post by Royal0068 »

BuddaRocks
Site Admin

Post by BuddaRocks »

Have seen you on the server, but haven't seen You lately. App is placed in 'On-Hold' status temporarily. Look for a Dm from me.

EDIT: Application approved. DM with more info is incoming.
John Dank
SA County Sheriff

San Andreas Task Force
SA LEO Academy Instructor