R0gueErr0r's LEO application

Applications which have been DENIED for LEO are stored here.
R0gueErr0r

R0gueErr0r's LEO application

Post by R0gueErr0r »

Your Steam Name: Lucas1#0175 Nickname is R0gueErr0r
Your Steam Profile URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165273026/
Your Discord Display Name: R0gueErr0r
Your Age: 20
Have you read the rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? So far i've been playing for a few days, trying to get a grasp on how the server operates.
Which department would you prefer playing in? (Choose Los Santos Metropolitan Police, Highway Patrol, Blaine County Sheriff's Department, or Dispatch)I would prefer to work at the Los Santos Metropolitan Police, however i also have an interest in the Sheriff's department
Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? Yes, I am currently a Master At Arms in the Navy(Navy Police)
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): I am new to the Role Playing world, but I am willing to learn and do what i need to do to be successful. I want to add to the community.
How many shifts per week can you do?5
What days and times work best for you?Monday-Sunday/1700-2300
What time zone are you in?Eastern Daylight Time
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel)No, not at the moment.
What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in?None at the moment.
BuddaRocks
Site Admin

Re: R0gueErr0r's LEO application

Post by BuddaRocks »

Application Denied.

Basic requirements, such as a minimal time participating in server community nights, must be met before any whitelist job app is considered. Please Reapply after you meet the requirements.

You can review the basic requirements here:

http://kuffsgaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10
John Dank
SA County Sheriff

San Andreas Task Force
SA LEO Academy Instructor