Leo Apply

Applications which have been DENIED for LEO are stored here.
Jeff Wadlow

Leo Apply

Post by Jeff Wadlow »

Your Steam Name:Wismoll_-Gaming
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198222412264/
Your Discord Display Name: Jeff Wadlow
Your Age: 18
Have you read the rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? i'm a new, but i playing in all/other servers spanish and american/canadian
Which department would you prefer playing in? (Choose Los Santos Metropolitan Police, Highway Patrol, Blaine County Sheriff's Department, or Dispatch) I do prefer LAPD because i love Los Anegels and i prefer protect and reserve all civilian.
Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? I am currently Police Swedish(Sweden).
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): As you can see on my profile I have 1580+ in arma 3 and GTA V I have 15k with RP experient excellent.
How many shifts per week can you do? I work on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, only from 9-3 so I should be available from 16:00 PM every workday and on my free days, as much as I like to.
What days and times work best for you? all days
What time zone are you in? Sweden
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel) No
What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? BCSO,FBI(in a American Roleplay, SWAT etc.
BuddaRocks
Site Admin

Re: Leo Apply

Post by BuddaRocks »

Application Denied. You haven't met the basic requirements laid out in the LEO application topic.

- Minimum 16 Years of Age at time of application
- Have joined the KuffsGaming Discord: https://discord.me/KUFFS
- Have a microphone that works well and is adjusted properly
- Have attended a minimum of 5 community RP nights as a civilian within a 30 day period. (Tues and Sat nights at 9 PM EST) *Attendance is tracked through a player logging system

After You've met these requirements, You are welcome to re-apply.
John Dank
SA County Sheriff

San Andreas Task Force
SA LEO Academy Instructor