LEO Application

Applications which have been DENIED for LEO are stored here.
DallasAckerson

LEO Application

Post by DallasAckerson »

Your Steam Name: Naruto Sage
Your Steam Profile URL: https://s.team/p/nqw-bdcp/qmkvpcdh
Your Discord Display Name: NarutoSage#0007
Your Age: 19
Have you read the rules? Yes, I understand all the rules and are taking a look into the approved files section.
Do you agree to follow the rules? Ofcourse
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? I haven't been playing.
Which department would you prefer playing in? (Choose Los Santos Metropolitan Police, Highway Patrol, Blaine County Sheriff's Department, or Dispatch) It doesn't matter, just not dispatch please.
Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? No, I plan on going into the United States AirForce in 2020
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): I am fairly new to the Role Playing experience.
How many shifts per week can you do? 3pm-12 Midnight.
What days and times work best for you? atleast 5 days a week. 3pm to 12 Midnight
What time zone are you in? EST, NA
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel) I might in the future setup one but I don't have one currently setup.
What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? I'm fairly new to the FiveM Community, so I am not the best adapted to the way it works so I may be a little on the shaky voice side of things but I am sure after a week I will be atoned to it.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: LEO Application

Post by OnyxEye »

In order to be considered for a police officer position, you MUST meet the following Requirements before an application will be viewed/considered:

- Minimum 16 Years of Age at time of application
- Have joined the KuffsGaming Discord: https://discord.me/KUFFS
- Have a microphone that works well and is adjusted properly
- Have attended a minimum of 5 community RP nights as a civilian within a 30 day period. (Tues and Sat nights at 9 PM EST) *Attendance is tracked through a player logging system

Until these requirements have been sufficiently met, Any applications for whitelisted jobs will not be considered.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch