Dispatch Application - LANDO-4

Applications which have been DENIED for LEO are stored here.
LANDO-4

Dispatch Application - LANDO-4

Post by LANDO-4 »

1. Your Steam Name: (LANDO-4) ESC Gaming

2. Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198804621265/

3. Your Discord Display Name: (LANDO-4) ESC Gaming#8343

4. Your IRL Age: 14 1/2

5. Your KUFFS vRP Database ID Number (number to left of your name in the HOME button player list when logged into the server): 4135

6. Have you read the rules? yes

7. Do you agree to follow the rules? yes

8. How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? about a couple weeks almost a month

9. What are some of your character names on the KUFFS FiveM server? Lincoln Richards and soon Samuel Tarty and Danny Samosa

10. Which department would you prefer playing in? (Choose Los Santos Metropolitan Police, Highway Patrol, San Andreas County Sheriff's Department, or Dispatch) Dispatch

11. Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? no

12. Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): a lot i was in a role playing server for almost 6 months then switch to another for a month then i was here all while in the kuffs discord.

13. How many shifts per week can you do? i can do a shift every day

14. What days and times work best for you? Monday - Thursday 6pm est - 9pm est. Friday anytime after 6pm est. Staurday any time after 1pm est. sundya anytime from 1pm est - 9pm est.

15. What time zone are you in? CST

16. Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel, streaming requires separate approval.) YES https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS3BYK ... subscriber

17. What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? i am in a ps4 RolePlaying server that isnt active yet
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Dispatch Application - LANDO-4

Post by OnyxEye »

Player no longer active. Removed from whitelist.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch