LEO

Applications which have been DENIED for LEO are stored here.
JPacG

LEO

Post by JPacG »

1. Your Steam Name: JPac95, JPac

2. Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199045480026/

3. Your Discord Display Name: JPac

4. Your RL Age: 43

5. Your KUFFS vRP Database ID Number (number to left of your name in the HOME button player list when logged into the server): 3845

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes

8. How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? 8 months

9. What are some of your character names on the KUFFS FiveM server? Lorenzo Tomas, Herb McJerkunn, Tommy Lamont, Dwight Smith, Branden Mayhew

10. Which department would you prefer playing in? (Choose Los Santos Metropolitan Police, Highway Patrol, San Andreas County Sheriff's Department, or Dispatch) Highway Patrol, Sheriff's Dept.

11. Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? No

12. Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): Mosley employee, contracted with LEO for most tows, frequent contact with most LEO departments/employees, CIV work

13. How many shifts per week can you do? 2

14. What days and times work best for you? Currently Tues, Fri, Sat

15. What time zone are you in? Pacific

16. Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel, streaming requires separate approval.) No

17. What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? None, only KUFFS
BuddaRocks
Site Admin

Re: LEO

Post by BuddaRocks »

As per communication in Discord DM's, Applicant has decided to stay with the mosleys and pilot jobs he currently has access to:
☢BuddaRocks☢01/11/2021
Im lookin throught he LEO apps now. I think you might be a good fit. Would mean LEO takes priority over towing on community nights.
January 12, 2021

JPac01/12/2021
Aight, cool man, that makes sense. I’m digging the Mosley’s gig, so maybe I touch back on it down the road.
John Dank
SA County Sheriff

San Andreas Task Force
SA LEO Academy Instructor