Fire Department Application - Promess

Post by Promess »

Your Steam Name: Promess15
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/promess15
Your Discord Display Name: Promess
Your Age: 30
Have you read the rules? Yes, extensively
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes, to my utmost ability
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? I’ve been a follower/fan for sometime, but recently (January 2019) became an official member to play first hand.
Have you ever been in real emergency services? No IRL experience currently but am working towards either LEO or Fire as a career change. I also have several friends who are Fire and EMS who regularly share their experiences with me.
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): I have extensive experience playing WoW, Tera, Rift and other MMORPGs. I’ve also been an avid D&D player for approx. 13 years which if you’re familiar, requires an innate ability to think on your feet and RP complex situations with skill and attention to rules and guidelines.
How many shifts per week can you do? Likely 2-3 depending on IRL commitments.
What days and times work best for you? I can usually play both Community RP nights and the occasional off cycle session on either Monday, Wednesday, or Friday while Kids are in school.
Promess

Re: Fire Department Application - Promess

Post by Promess »

I realized that when I Copy/Pasted the app form that it didn't collect all the questions.. Hopefully that doesn't effect my consideration...

Here's those missing questions:

What time zone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel) Not initially. May consider recording at a much later date..
What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? None.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Fire Department Application - Promess

Post by OnyxEye »

Application approved for next phase, which is the training session. You'll need to make sure you check the Important Fire Player information in this forum area so you can get TeamSpeak set up, and be semi-familiar with some of the things we'll cover in the training.

I'm wanting to do the next training session at 1pm Central Time on Sunday, March 24th in the KUFFS vRP Server.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch