INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

This is where we can all get together around the campfire, sing songs, and drink beer. No wait...sorry...this is just where we can all talk about general KUFFS related stuff.
GoldenBuffy

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Post by GoldenBuffy »

Hi (I hate these things lol)
I'm GoldenBuffy, or Gb, or Buffy, or Golden, or even Asha. I'm a lover of GTA and LSPDFR and a huge fan of the Kuffs crew. I'm a mom and wife and I enjoy food.

Was that a good intro? lol
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Welcome, Buffy!
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
nixxx621

Post by nixxx621 »

Hey everyone, Nix here. 32, professional, single male living in Socal (why does that sound like a dating profile line? lol) Anywho, I've seen RyWilson, Darkmyre, Anton and a few others playing LSPDFR on youtube. I play LSPDFR often and want to try and take things to the next level. The KUFFS crew videos look fun and less intense than some of the other servers. Hoping to play with all of you soon! Cheers!
krugar

Post by krugar »

G'day,
im krugar , right name freddi, hence the nickname comes with the territory,
from Peak Hill, n.s.w., in Oztraya. truck driver for a crust, and enjoy good company .
RyWilson

Post by RyWilson »

nixxx621 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:43 pm Hey everyone, Nix here. 32, professional, single male living in Socal (why does that sound like a dating profile line? lol) Anywho, I've seen RyWilson, Darkmyre, Anton and a few others playing LSPDFR on youtube. I play LSPDFR often and want to try and take things to the next level. The KUFFS crew videos look fun and less intense than some of the other servers. Hoping to play with all of you soon! Cheers!
howdy Nix :D welcome to the forum man!! look forward to seeing ya. also appreciate ya checking out our channels :D
PROUD MEMBER OF KUFFS GAMING CREW
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZ ... iyLYJ2nYTg?
RyWilson

Post by RyWilson »

krugar wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:47 pm G'day,
im krugar , right name freddi, hence the nickname comes with the territory,
from Peak Hill, n.s.w., in Oztraya. truck driver for a crust, and enjoy good company .
howdy krugar :D welcome to the forum!! glad to have ya.
PROUD MEMBER OF KUFFS GAMING CREW
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZ ... iyLYJ2nYTg?
krugar

Post by krugar »

re : RyWilson post -

THX m8 .
stratus_b

Post by stratus_b »

Hi, my name is Dale but my online identity is stratus_b. I am Level 43 and soon to be Level 44 later this year. I live in KY, right on the KY/VA border. I am a father of 2 sons. My oldest is in College working toward a B.S. in Computers (very proud dad, he is going to my college where I hold a B.S. in Geology) and my youngest is in the First Grade!! I am a single stay at home dad since loosing my misses to cancer 3 and half years ago. I have always loved to play video games and since I left my job to take care of my son, i stumbled across twitch.tv. I now do my Dad duties in the day and stream full time at night while he is in bed. I recently came across LSPDFR and immediately fell in love with the concept! Since I have been learning and growing and hope to possibly add it to my stream. I would really love to get in contact though discord, ts, ect to talk to others who are interested and learning about LSPDFR. I do hope to talk and maybe get a chance to play with some of you folks soon! Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting, playin, interacting with everyone in the future!! \0/
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Welcome!
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
Rundll32

Post by Rundll32 »

Hello , My name is Kevin and have played GTA 4,5 along with LCPDFR & LSPDFR . My main passion is gaming and spending hrs having fun. Growing up I use to stay up late just to watch COPS on TV and have nearly seen all seasons and have gained some good knowledge about the protocols the POLICE use on duty . I have spent the last 4 years in college and have passed with honors degree this summer gone which means I have all the time in the world to do what I do best (Gaming) . I hope to make new friends and and learn more about KUFFS and how they operate as a POLICE force . My main language is English . I'm 30 years old .