Firefighter/EMS Application - Cdeb123

Cdeb123

Firefighter/EMS Application - Cdeb123

Post by Cdeb123 »

1. Your Steam Name: George

2. Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/camerondebono/

3. Your Discord Display Name: kdeb123#1505

4. Your RL Age: 16

5. Your KUFFS vRP Database ID number (next to your name in the HOME button player list): 4103

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Do you agree to follow the rules? I agree

8. How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? One hour

9. What are some of your character names on the KUFFS FiveM server? My main Character's name is Geroge Dunn.

10. Have you ever been in real emergency services? Explain. No, I have not, I currently work in fast food In real life

[b]11. Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): I have been in many RP groups on many games

[b]12. How many shifts per week can you do? I can show the majority of them, mainly weekends and late throughout the week. I cannot say exacts because I don't know how often the shifts will happen.

[b]13. What days and times work best for you? Weekends and any days in the evenings.

[b]14. What time zone are you in? I am in EST, Indiana/Indianapolis

[b]15. Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (link your channel, regardless. Streaming requires separate approval.)[ I will not be recording

[b]16. What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? I am currently involved in Golden State RP as a Police Officer.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Firefighter/EMS Application - Cdeb123

Post by OnyxEye »

Cdeb123 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:22 am 8. How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? One hour

9. What are some of your character names on the KUFFS FiveM server? My main Character's name is Geroge Dunn.

You haven't met the requirements and that character is NOT in the CAD. I suggest you re-read the application requirements, roleplay as a civilian for a while and re-apply once you've met those requirements.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch