Mentor1159

Firefighter Application - Mentor1159

Post by Mentor1159 »

Your Steam Name: Mentor1159
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072716550
Your Age: 18
Have you read the rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes
Which area would you prefer playing in? (fire and paramedics may move around a lot more than law enforcement, as needed) Firefighter
Have you ever been in real emergency services? Currently an EMT, in school taking FFII.
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): limited time with DOJRP last spring. Left due to RL time contraints.
How many shifts per week can you do? 3
What days and times work best for you? I am on a rotation 24hr work schedule and I have school Thursday nights and Sunday all day. My availability falls on days I dont work or have class.
What time zone are you in? Eastern
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel) I might - https://www.youtube.com/Mentor1159
What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? None
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Firefighter Application - Mentor1159

Post by OnyxEye »

Our scheduled patrol time is 8pm Central US time on Saturday nights. Thursdays we do training/tryouts at 8pm Central US time. Will those times work for you?
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
Mentor1159

Post by Mentor1159 »

Saturdays I can, Thursday most likely not. I have about one month left in school and unfortunately I have class on every Thursday until the end. If I could, I would like to work something out to compensate for Thursday, if not I understand.

Also, I realized I forgot my steam URL in original post.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072716550
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Application approved for probationary status. Forum group updated to Civilian - Probationary. Discord role unable to be updated, because you haven't joined the KUFFS Discord, yet, or I don't know what your Discord username is.

Please keep in mind, you must have everything working and ready for Thursday tryouts. You must attend and pass a tryout session within the next 2 Thursday nights. Please do not be late unless you have made prior arrangements, we start at 8pm Central US time, promptly.

Visit the Required & Recommended Files section of the forum to insure that you have everything needed and that you are able to connect to the server. Brush up on all of the rules, civilian information, etc., and come up with some good characters, character names, and simple, but decent roleplay to do.

Since you applied as Fire, once you have passed a tryout session, you must roleplay as a civilian until the next tryout/training session. The next Thursday night session, you will be assigned to your field training officer (FTO) for training as a firefighter.

If you have any questions, or problems connecting, please reach out to us in the KUFFS Discord at http://discord.me/KUFFS

OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Application status changed to "Denied." Failed to show for 3 tryout sessions in a row.