Application - MichaelKnight

MichaelKnight

Application - MichaelKnight

Post by MichaelKnight »

Your Steam Name: [MichaelKnight]
Your Steam Profile URL: [https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273475502/]
Your Discord Display Name: [MichaelKnight]
Your Age: [16]
Have you read the server rules? [Yes]
Do you agree to follow those rules? [Of Course]
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): [I've been roleplaying for about 2 years or more I've been an LEO and a Civilian before I also listen to other people sides of the story not just one and I'm understanding, friendly and I use a lot of common sense]
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server?
What time zone are you in? [Eastern Time Zone]
Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel)[NO]
[b]What whitelisted civilian job are you applying for? [I would like to just be a whitelisted civilian at the moment just so I can settle in and start getting used to the environment and then decide on a job!!]
BuddaRocks
Site Admin

Re: Application - MichaelKnight

Post by BuddaRocks »

Welcome. The server is open public for civilians as are most of the jobs. You have all the time you need to decide and try them all. The whitelist application is for the few civ jobs that are whitelisted and require admin approval..... Cargo/Airline pilot, Unarmed security, judge, lawyer, etc.

No need to apply unless youre applying for one of those specifically. Youll also need to come play and spend some time in the server so we get to know you and your RP before we consider apps for whitelist civ jobs.

Thanks and hope to see you on the server!
John Dank
SA County Sheriff

San Andreas Task Force
SA LEO Academy Instructor