LEO application

Applications where the process has been placed on hold for various reasons are stored here. If you have requested your application process be placed on hold, please reply to your application for it to be reconsidered. If we have placed it on hold, follow the instructions given when you were advised it was placed on hold.
wescraddock25

LEO application

Post by wescraddock25 »

Your Steam Name: W. Alexander
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053939370/
Your Discord Display Name: Wes Alexander
Your Age: 27
Have you read the rules? yes
Do you agree to follow the rules? yes
How long have you been playing on the KUFFS FiveM server? off and on a month
Which department would you prefer playing in? (Choose Los Santos Metropolitan Police, Highway Patrol, Blaine County Sheriff's Department, or Dispatch? LSMP, or BCSO
Have you ever been in real life law enforcement? No
Previous Roleplay Experience (explain): Was the commissioner of State Police in the old Thin Line RP until the server owner stole donations and closed server down, and I am currently the District Fire/Ems Chief in Pacific roleplay
[b]How many shifts per week can you do? 5
[b]What days and times work best for you? All at the moment I am off of work due to injury
[b]What time zone are you in? PST
[b]Will you be recording videos for YouTube or other video site? (if yes, link your channel) Not at the moment
[b]What other gaming crews/FiveM servers are you currently involved in? Pacific Role Play
BuddaRocks
Site Admin

Re: LEO application

Post by BuddaRocks »

Application on hold.

We have a basic requirement for time on-server participating in community RP nights as a civilian, prior to any whitelist job app is considered. I've placed Your application on hold status to allow time to meet the missing requirement.

You can review the list of these basic requirements here:

http://kuffsgaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10
John Dank
SA County Sheriff

San Andreas Task Force
SA LEO Academy Instructor