README: General Whitelist Request Form

This forum section houses the general whitelist requests for players. The server is locked to whitelisted players only to keep trolls and troublemakers out.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

README: General Whitelist Request Form

Post by OnyxEye »

General whitelist applications are currently CLOSED.

Our FiveM server is now whitelisted to keep random cheaters and troublemakers out.

In order to play on the KUFFS Gaming server, you must follow our rules and guidelines. We will not tolerate trolls and lack of roleplay.

Those who are inactive for a period of 30 days or more will be removed from the whitelist.

To keep up with more on the KUFFS server and hang out with all of us, please join the KUFFS Discord at https://discord.me/KUFFS (this is where important last minute announcements are generally made, as well).

IMPORTANT! In order to be considered for the general whitelist, you MUST meet the following Requirements before an application will be viewed/considered:

- Minimum 16 Years of Age at time of application
- Have joined the KUFFS Gaming Discord: https://discord.me/KUFFS
- Have a microphone that works well and is adjusted properly
- Show some thought into your character(s)
- Possibly attend a voice interview in Discord

Until these requirements have been sufficiently met, Any applications for the general whitelist or any whitelisted jobs will not be considered.

Please note that applications are reviewed as we have time. We do stay rather busy with work, family, and our channels. A voice interview may be required and you may be assigned a trainer/mentor partner before receiving a more permanent status or rank.

Please note that you may be asked to participate in an online voice meeting with some or all of the KUFFS Gaming Admin team prior to being approved for whitelisting.

Copy/paste this form into a NEW TOPIC in THIS FORUM for our review and response:

Code: Select all

[b]Your Steam Name: [/b]
[b]Your Steam Profile URL: [/b]
[b]Your Discord Display Name: [/b]
[b]Your RL Age: [/b]
[b]Have you read the server rules? [/b]
[b]Do you agree to follow those rules? [/b]
[b]Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): [/b]
[b]What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.) [/b]
[b]Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) [/b]
[b]Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial) [/b]
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch