Post by michael21 »

Your Steam Name: hippiedued
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199104755177
Your Discord Display Name: mike18#4946
Your RL Age: 21
Have you read the server rules? yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): wana start getting roleplay experience
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.] 5190
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) none
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial) my name is Mark William I'm new to lost Santos I'm looking for a good paying job so I can buy my self a good looking house so I can succeed in life. My plans are in the future is to own my own business.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: fivem white list application

Post by OnyxEye »

Added to general whitelist.

Please be sure to read over the rules and player's guide. We also remove those that are not active, we look for loyal consistent players.

You can find the CAD civilian permission key pinned in the #kuffs-fivem-server channel of our Discord. After that you can set up your character appearance(s) in the F9 MP Character menu and get the info entered into the CAD.

Welcome to the server!
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch