Whitelist Request

Post by TheCivyClouse »

Your Steam Name: TheCivyClouse
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CIV1CLOUSE/
Your Discord Display Name: CivyClouse#3943
Your RL Age:16
Have you read the server rules? yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): I have 1888 hours on fivem alone with many server about 6 I have played on but I have made servers for people in the past and that number is about 15 servers I have made.
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server. user_id = 4892
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server. Twitch TheCivyClouse, Youtube CivyClouse
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial.) Fred Harmony is a past criminal trying to make a new start in Los Santos. He was charged with robbery and a double homicide but got out early he only spent 14 years in prison. He also found happiness in driving bikes and old school cars.