General Whitelist Application

Post by Jacob L »

Your Steam Name: Jacob.L
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198283722532
Your Discord Display Name: Jacob L#5510
Your RL Age: 16
Have you read the server rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? Yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): I have previous Role Play experience in Whitelisted Rp servers. American Force Gaming, America Freedom RP, and Rebs Designs Role Play.
What is your KUFFS RP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.] 5026
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) NONE
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial) I would love to bring a character named Mike Walker, he is originally from Liberty City. Mike Walker had a nice life in Liberty City and never really caused too much trouble. Mike Walker was at work one day in construction when he tried to lift a very heavy beam all by his self. He didn't lift with his knees and he blew his back out. Mike Walker was out of a job for a little bit of time and was living on disability considering he didn't have a family. Mike Walker Finally recovers and is trying to look for a job in construction but no one will hire him, They say they don't want to have to pay insurance when he blows out his back again. He feels as if he would only be good in construction so in his mind he realizes Liberty City has nothing to offer him so he decides to pack up everything and move to Los Santos. When Mike gets to Los Santos he is started with a new life and so many opportunities. I would love to play on as this character in the Kuffs Rp server because I feel I could make him very successful and have a fun time in general.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: General Whitelist Application

Post by OnyxEye »

Approved for general whitelist. Please make sure you are active and read over the player's guide. Welcome to the server!
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: General Whitelist Application

Post by OnyxEye »

Player has not logged into the server in well over 30 days. Removed from whitelist.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch