Whitelist Application.

The Black Horns

Whitelist Application.

Post by The Black Horns »

- Your Steam Name: The Black Horns.
- Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199080570367
- Your Discord Display Name: The Black Horns.
- Your RL Age: 36.
- Have you read the server rules? Yes.
- Do you agree to follow those rules? Yes.
- Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): NONE.
- What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.] user_id = 5029.
- Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) NONE.
- Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial). I have just moved to town. I have moved to town, from Australia, because I note that we are not getting many American Tourists, because everyone is scared of our animals. So, I head over, and establish myself in the new town. There, I start stealing animals to traffic back home, and I also start stealing people, so that the people will feel comfortable to visit Australia, with their own animals being back in Australia. At times, I will RP myself being on a boat, fishing for animals, RP being near a van, or aeroplane with an animal, that I am about to illegally transport across the globe. I might see if I can land a job in the community as a Wildlife Preservation Officer, that legally gets me the animals, and then RP the illegal transport, at night. I also have fellow community members who are happy to RP as animals, and American citizens, who are being kidnapped.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Whitelist Application.

Post by OnyxEye »

Approved for general whitelist.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Whitelist Application.

Post by OnyxEye »

Player left the KUFFS Discord which is a requirement for whitelisted status. Removed from whitelist.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch