Whitelist Application - OhhThraxx

Post by OhhThraxx »

Your Steam Name: OhhThraxx
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199026143079/
Your Discord Display Name: OhhThraxx
Your RL Age: 20
Have you read the server rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? Yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): I haven't truly had any roleplay experiences but am very eager to learn
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (user_id = 5166)
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.)
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? i would play as a middle age man that goes by the name Justin Smith. Justin is the new guy in Los Santos, He aspires to become the next chief of police, He served four years in the army but is looking for something new so he decided to move to Los Santos. Justin also plans on owning a big house in the hills with a small family. The moral is he's trying to start fresh and earn a spot as a police officer.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Whitelist Application - OhhThraxx

Post by OnyxEye »

Added to general whitelist.

Please be sure to read over the rules and player's guide. If you join the server with unit numbers from another server in your name, you will be removed. We also remove those that are not active, we look for loyal consistent players.

You can find the CAD civilian permission key pinned in the #kuffs-fivem-server channel of our Discord. After that you can set up your character appearance(s) in the F9 MP Character menu and get the info entered into the CAD.

Welcome to the server!
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch