Post by Nikkie »

Your Steam Name:Nikkie#7298
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199128151331/
Your Discord Display Name: Nikkie#7298
Your RL Age: 17
Have you read the server rules? yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): New to Kuffs
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.)5497
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAL2s ... BmQP-nepsA
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial) I'm Nikkie Robinson I'm a new civilian to Los Santos. I'm trying to find a small job to make some type of money and able to save up to buy my own house. Also, I will like to make new friends and be able to hang out them.
I would love to have my Own bussiness at 24/7 Nikkie Robinson wants to get a home and car. maybe i can get a dog and walk it in the park. if i save money i can get a boat and fish. and yo Buy F-150 Ford and rv and i Love to Make Music
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Nikkie

Post by OnyxEye »

Added to general whitelist on PROBATIONARY STATUS.

Please be sure to read over the rules and player's guide. We also remove those that are not active, we look for loyal consistent players.

You can find the CAD civilian permission key pinned in the #kuffs-fivem-server channel of our Discord. After that you can set up your character appearance(s) in the F9 MP Character menu and get the info entered into the CAD.

Welcome to the server!
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch