Your Discord Display Name:
arcadejackpotmaster#9999
Your RL Age:
Have you read the server rules?
yes
Do you agree to follow those rules?
yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN):
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.)
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.)
none
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial)
John Smith a retired officer from liberty city who flew to Los Santos and bought a house in sandy shores who just try to get through the days and he has cancer, My cushion is the owner of a tow company that runs out of Paleto Bay.
Also, I would plan to bring the charter I used when I started playing when you guys had the server open to the public which was my tow truck driver who was sometimes sideways and will shoot if that is needed.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: ArcadeJacportMaster Whitelist App.

Post by OnyxEye »

We're concerned with 2 things.

1. Last time you were on the server, you created more disruptions than necessary due to your WiFi causing you to have numerous accidents and unable to perform well as a tow truck driver.

2. You just up and quit showing up when you were whitelisted before.

So are you on a hard-wired connection and able to not be so disruptive this time? And will you be active so it's not a waste of my time to whitelist you again?
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
arcadejackpotmaster

Post by arcadejackpotmaster »

Yes sir I am now hardwired and will be able to play more as I have got a lot more time on my hands now.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

We're overloaded on tow truck drivers. Don't really need any more. You might want to think about something else you would enjoy.

OnyxEye
Site Admin

Post by OnyxEye »

Denied. Sorry, but due to the heavy amount of disruption you caused on the server previously, the vote came up as not at this time. If you have videos of your more recent roleplay so we can see how things are, link them in your next application.