Whitelist Application

Post by Sterfry »

Your Steam Name: [/Ster]
Your Steam Profile URL: [/https://steamcommunity.com/id/iTzSterfry/]
Your Discord Display Name: [/Sterfry ❗#0001]
Your RL Age: [/21]
Have you read the server rules? [/YES]
Do you agree to follow those rules? [/YES]
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): [/I have been serving Los Santos Police Department for about 3 months, I have served in BCSO for about 4 months, and HP for about another 3 months, yes i have been in all departments of the PD but have yet to do any cool sub division rp and thats what im looking to get into maybe a little K9 rp, SWAT, and one id really like to accomplish is the certification to be "Air 1". I only got to corporal in each Department I have served for only because there towards the end I had to resign as LEO from that city do to the fact that the city got way out of control and really toxic.]
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.) [/5595]
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) [/NONE]
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial) [/I'm Jarren Wilson, I have been a LEO for about 6 months to a year now, I enjoy protecting and saving peoples lifes. I have held many positions as well as a few certifications, some positions I have held would be corporal, that is the highest i have ever got before the city got really toxic and I had to part ways, move, and find a new department to help out, some certifications i have achieved in my previous department would be MVE (Motor Vehicle Enforcement), I have also got to hold the Supervisor position for awhile before i had to leave the city. Which brings me to Kuff's City, I plan on helping and assisting a PD department once i land and am able to apply, but i will ensure i am always on guard while patrolling. ]
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Whitelist Application

Post by OnyxEye »

Added to general whitelist.

Please be sure to read over the rules and player's guide. We also remove those that are not active, we look for loyal consistent players.

You can find the CAD civilian permission key pinned in the #kuffs-fivem-server channel of our Discord. After that you can set up your character appearance(s) in the F9 MP Character menu and get the info entered into the CAD.

Please reach out to one of the New Player Coordinators in our Discord if you need help getting used to how things in the server work.

Welcome to the server!

You must show some good civilian roleplay and remain very active for quite a while in order to stand a chance at an LEO position on our server.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: Whitelist Application

Post by OnyxEye »

Removed from whitelist due to inactivity. Never logged into the server after being whitelisted.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch