Post by armypena199 »

Your Steam Name: armypena199
Your Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199101954901
Your Discord Display Name: Red Cross work#2804
Your RL Age: 30
Have you read the server rules? yes
Do you agree to follow those rules? yes
Previous Roleplay Experience (EXPLAIN): no
What is your KUFFS vRP Database ID number? (This number should show in the "You're not whitelisted" message when you tried joining the server.) user_id = 5596
Link your YouTube, Twitch, DLive, Facebook, etc video channels. (separate by commas, put NONE if you don't publish videos or stream. NOTE: You must pass a separate approval process to stream from our server.) no
Give us the backstory/plans and name for AT LEAST one of your characters you would plan to play on the KUFFS FiveM server? (Make this count, it will decide approval/denial) My character of me walking talking socializing with the community trying to meet new friends in the community maybe trying to get a couple right along‘s.
and i hop i get a sept it im trying to learn something new on the communities.
Say have any mistakes please don’t be afraid to contact me to fix the mistake please.
OnyxEye
Site Admin

Re: whitelist

Post by OnyxEye »

Denied. Your character backstory still has no depth to it. You're going to need to think out a much better character history before applying again. And you need to stop DMing admins before you catch a ban from the Discord.
OnyxEye (Rocket City Gamerz)

Please make sure you follow me on all of my social media accounts:
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Twitch