The vRP framework we use only allows for one “identity”, however, you can create multiple character appearances in the F9 vMenu and must enter all of your characters into the CAD (Computer Aided Dispatching system). This section will assist you with understanding the CAD and how to use it as a civilian. In the vRP identity marker at the Chamber of Commerce/Job Center, set it to a first and last name similar to your Steam name, then never change it. Everything character related is entered into the CAD instead.
Sign Up & Access
You can sign up and access the CAD at http://cad.kuffsgaming.com, you will be given the permission key to use when you are approved for general whitelist. That will then grant you instant civilian access. You MUST use your Steam Name or Discord name as your username so we know who’s account that is. We may ban unknown names from access.
Entering Civilian Characters
To enter the civilian area of the CAD, log in, and choose the Civilian button on the left.
- Choose “New Character” to add a new character and enter their information.
- Choose an existing character’s name to edit their info, add to, their info or access DMV licenses/registrations.
- To add a photo, take a screenshot of your character, crop the photo to about the look and size of a driver’s license photo and upload it to http://imgur.com. Use the “direct link” for that image and “edit character”, then click the blank spot where the photo should go. Enter the imgur direct link to your photo and save character. You should see the photo display for that character.
- You can also directly upload your image to the CAD, if you prefer.
Driver’s Licenses and Vehicle Registrations
- Enter DL and vehicle registrations while you have the correct character selected from the civilian section of the CAD.
- Driver’s licenses and vehicle registrations are pending when you first enter them and will be manually activated and set as valid/active for 4 years a few times a week and won’t require any further input from you, unless you want the license or registration to be expired, stolen, suspended, etc.
- ONLY if you need a special setting on a driver’s license or vehicle registration, enter a DMV Request Ticket on our Discord in the #fivem-server-dmv-or-licensing-requests channel. MAKE SURE you reply and fill out the information that is requested in the ticket when it is created and tags you in the new ticket channel. It will be reviewed and handled as we are able to.
- Due to how our advanced vehicle system operates, you CANNOT change your plate number on your vehicle anymore. If you change it, oil change mileage, upgrades, etc will not work. If/when you interact with law enforcement and need to give them your ID, do it like this: “/do gives ID: James Smith, Registration: FASTBRK”. That lets the officer know how to look up your character’s license and registration for that vehicle.
Boating, Hunting, and Fishing Licenses
- Enter boating, hunting, and fishing licenses while you have the correct character selected from the civilian section of the CAD.
- Boating, hunting, and fishing licenses are pending when you first enter them. They are manually activated and set as valid/active for 1 year a few times a week and won’t require any further input from you, unless you want the license to be expired, suspended, etc.
- ONLY if you need a special setting on a license, enter a DMV Request Ticket on our Discord in the #fivem-server-dmv-or-licensing-requests channel. MAKE SURE you reply and fill out the information that is requested in the ticket when it is created and tags you in the new ticket channel. It will be reviewed and handled as we are able to.
Concealed Carry & Open Carry Weapon Licenses
***PLEASE NOTE – ALL CCW/OCW permits are processed differently than other DMV licensing requests. CCW/OCW permits are processed separately due to the required BG check performed by the Sheriff’s dept and approved by the Sheriff. You’ll be notified Once the permit application has been processed.
*** Your permit is NOT ACTIVE until it has been processed and approved. Carrying a weapon openly or concealed without this active permit is a crime.
Enter concealed carry or open carry licenses while you have the correct character selected from the civilian section of the CAD.
- These licenses are pending until you request their review and are NOT considered valid. Open carry and concealed carry without an active permit is a crime!
- If you want to request activation of your concealed or open carry license for your character, enter a DMV Request Ticket on our Discord in the #fivem-server-dmv-or-licensing-requests channel. MAKE SURE you reply and fill out the information that is requested in the ticket when it is created and tags you in the new ticket channel. It will be reviewed and handled as we are able to.
- If you do not complete the DMV ticket request in Discord, these licenses may be deleted from the CAD to keep things tidy, so don’t submit one until you’re ready to provide the needed information.
- Characters MUST have a valid reason for the license(s) and a criminal history check will be performed on the character.
- Please understand that not all of these will be approved and they can be taken away for criminal activity by that character.
Failure to Register in CAD
If you do not have your character info in the CAD and come into contact with law enforcement, you may be hard jailed for 10 minutes to give you time to enter character information before returning to roleplay with another character (that current character is done for the day, but still needs info in the CAD). Repeated offenses may result in a ban from the server.
Mistakes, Deletions, Etc.
If you made a mistake on something with your character’s CAD information or entered more than one license, need something deleted, or anything like that, please open and fill out the information for a new DMV Request ticket in the #fivem-server-support-system channel of our Discord. We’ll review those requests a few times per week and help you get that straightened out.
911/311 Calls For information on how to send emergency or non-emergency calls, please check the Civilian Script/Command Information section of the player’s guide a little further down. There’s detailed instructions there on how to contact emergency services.
You MUST use it and get character info entered so law enforcement actually has some information to pull up if they encounter your character. We may also find things that aren’t set up correctly on our end, or have to make changes to make roleplay more seamless. Expect changes to happen to keep the player experience as great as possible. If you have any problems, you can always ask in the #kuffs-fivem-server of our Discord or enter a support ticket in the #fivem-server-bug-report channel. Welcome and have fun!